Electrolyzer ratings 1.25kW 2.5kW 5kW
Electrical power input reqd: 1.5 kW 4kW 7kW
System voltage 12.5 25 50
System max amperage 100 100 100
Water consumption ( gallons per hour ) 0.074 0.15 0.3
( liters per hour) 0.28 0.57 1.13
Hydrogen fuel production
Cubic meters per hour 0.416 0.833 1.67
Kilograms per hour 0.038 0.078 0.15
Cubic Feet per hour 14.7 29.4 59
1. Water input must be pure and deionized. Hydrogen output must be filtered to achieve fuel cell quality (99.95% pure).
2. Electrical power applied must be of rated voltage and amperage. The electrolyzers will function at lower than rated amperage but will produce commensurately lower hydrogen volumes.
3. Electrolyzers can be ordered with out door rated enclosures.
4. Minimal maintenance required is replacement of electrolyte every five years.
5. Pure water input can be supplied by the HSG-
6. Rated input electrical power can be supplied by the HSG-
7. Compression and storage can be supplied by the HSG-
Part details and specifications are subject to change without notice
Contact Robert Saiz at TEL: (408)218-